Signamax Network Solutions
Signamax patch panels are offered in a variety of configurations for voice, data, audio and video distribution cabling applications for TIA/EIA Categories 3, 5e and 6. We provide users with advanced product designs and features for effective horizontal cabling.
Cat-5e Patch Panels
Category 5e+ patch panels are designed to exceed TIA/EIA-568-B.2 component, permanent link and channel level performance specifications providing usable bandwidth beyond 155 MHz. These high-density panels are available in 12 through 96 port versions and feature enhanced front and rear labeling features for easy circuit identification. Category 5e+ panels support both T568A and T568B wiring configurations using an easy to read color-coded wiring label.
- 12458M-C5E - 12 Port Category 5e Mini Patch Panel
- 12458MD-C5E - 12 Port Category 5e Patch Panel
- 24458MD-C5E - 24 Port Category 5e Patch Panel
- 48458MD-C5E - 48 Port Category 5e Patch Panel
Category 5e+ Standard Density Feed-Thru Patch Panels
When connecting equipment in a wiring room, it is often necessary to cross connect using patch cables, in order to interface to the distribution cabling system. Signamax feed-through patch panels provide from 12 to 48 modular coupling ports, while maintaining Category 5e performance.
Category 6+ Component Level Patch Panels
Category 6+ patch panels are designed to exceed TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 component, permanent link and channel level performance specifications providing usable bandwidth beyond 250MHz and are backward compatible with lower level cabling systems.
- 12458M-C6C - 12 Port Category 6+ Mini Patch Panel
- 12458MD-C6C 12-Port Category 6+ Component Level Patch Panel
- 24458MD-C6C 24-Port Category 6+ Component Level Patch Panel
- 48458MD-C6C 48-Port Category 6+ Component Level Patch Panel
Category 3 Modular-Telco Patch Panels
Category 3 Modular-Telco Patch Panels are available in 24, 48 and 96-port sizes and support RJ-11 2-wire, RJ-11 4-wire, RJ-45 2 wire and RJ-45 4 wire USOC wiring systems. Each 50 position Telco connector is provided with both Velcro strain relief brackets and hex sockets to secure 25 pair cables with either 90 degree or 180 degree cable exit. Panels feature a write-on surface to provide port identification on both the front and rear termination areas. Panels include an integrated cable management/strain relief system for improved routing and strain relief requirements.
Unloaded Multimedia Patch Panels
Unloaded panels provide the ability to field configure panels using a variety of connector modules including category 5e/6/6A jacks, category 5e/6 inline couplers as well as a wide range of multimedia modules. The panel is designed to accommodate both unscreened and screened twisted-pair keystone jacks, which makes it a universal solution. The panel features front labeling areas and comes with a rear cable management bar that mounts easily to the back of the panel.
High Density Unloaded Multimedia Patch Panels
- 24U-HDMMP - 24-Port Unloaded High Density Multimedia Patch Panel, 1.75" (1 RU) High Panels come with rear cable management bar and set of mounting screws.
- 48U-HDMMP - 48-Port Unloaded High Density Multimedia Patch Panel, 3.5" (2 RU) High Panels come with 2 rear cable management bars and set of mounting screws.
Multimedia Patch Panels
Multimedia panels are available preconfigured with F-Type or BNC feed-thru connectors. The female/female F-Type 75 ohm connectors are rated for 1 GHz performance. The BNC panels are provided female/female BNC feed-thru connectors. Both panels are available in 12-, 16-, 24-, 32- and 48-port sizes.
F-Type Feed-Thru Patch Panels
- F-FT Series - F Type Feed-Thru Patch Panel
BNC Feed-Thru Patch Panels
- BNC-FT Series - BNC Feed-Thru Patch Panel
Signamax provides media conversion solutions that support data, voice, video and image transport over a wide variety of transmission media. These products convert a wide variety of data - from serial RS-232 through Standard, Fast, Gigabit Ethernet and SONET/SDH protocols. Conversions from twisted-pair copper cable, coaxial cable, multimode fiber and singlemode fiber, to other types of cable are all possible with the wide array of solutions from Signamax Connectivity Systems.
10/100 To 100FX Converters With Link Fault Signaling (LFS)
- 065-1100 10/100 to 100FX MM/ST, 2 km Converter w/Link Fault Signaling
- 065-1110 10/100 to 100FX MM/SC, 2 km Converter w/Link Fault Signaling
- 065-1120 10/100 to 100FX SM/SC, 15 km Converter w/Link Fault Signaling
10/100/1000 To 1000SX/LX Converters
- 065-1196 10/100/1000 to 1000SX MM/SC, 220m 62.5μ/550m 50μ Converter
Media Converter Chassis
- 065-1185 16-Bay Rack Mount Media Converter Chassis
Signamax high performance Category 6 and 5e patching and equipment cables are offered for network, PC and cross-connect applications. These cables are used for connecting and patching to network equipment both in the wiring room and work areas.
Category 6 Patch Cords
These standard Category 6 cords provide an excellent level of channel performance and are designed for less demanding applications. These cords are 100% tested in a complete 4-connector channel configuration to ensure performance.
- C6-115 Series Category 6 Channel Level Patch Cords with Snag-Proof Boot
- C6C-114 Series Category 6+ Component Level Patch Cords with Snag-Proof Boot
Category 5e Patch Cords
Category 5e patch cords ensure optimum channel performance. These cords accommodate both T568A and T568B wiring applications, and are offered in ten TIA/EIA/606 colors for easy circuit identification. Insert-molded boots have a snag-free feature that protects the modular connector, while the slim-profile boot allows for connection to the highest-density equipment. The molded boot provides superior mechanical strain-relief properties. All patch cords are manufactured using ETL verified stranded cable with 50 micro-inches of gold plating on the plug contacts. These patch cords are 100% transmission tested.
- C5E-114 Series Category 5e Channel Level Patch Cords with Molded Snag-Proof Boots
Fiber Optic Patch Cords
Fiber optic patch cords suited for equipment jumper cable, cross connects, and work area connections. All patch cords are manufactured using OFNR riser grade cable and are 100% factory tested to ensure performance to TIA/EIA-568-B-3 standards. ST/ST, SC/SC and hybrid ST/SC Patch Cords are available in both multimode (62.5/125μm and 50/125μm) and singlemode cable-types, in duplex and simplex versions.
ST to ST Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cords
- FC-2/2 Series ST Duplex Multimode Fiber Optic Patch Cords, 62.5/125
- FCS-2/2 Series ST Duplex Singlemode Fiber Optic Patch Cords, 9/125
SC to SC Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cords
- FC-4/4 Series SC to SC Duplex Multimode Fiber Optic Patch Cord, 62.5/125
- FCS-4/4 Series SC to SC Duplex Singlemode Fiber Optic Patch Cord, 9/125
SC to ST Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cords
LC Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cords
- FC-9/9 Series LC to LC Duplex Multimode Fiber Optic Patch Cord, 62.5/125
- FCS-9/9 Series LC to LC Duplex Singlemode Fiber Optic Patch Cord, 9/125
- FC-9/2 Series LC to ST Duplex Multimode Fiber Optic Patch Cord, 62.5/125
- FCS-9/2 Series LC to ST Duplex Singlemode Fiber Optic Patch Cord, 9/125
- FC-9/4 Series LC to SC Duplex Multimode Fiber Optic Patch Cord, 62.5/125
- FCS-9/4 Series LC to SC Duplex Singlemode Fiber Optic Patch Cord, 9/125