Signamax patch panels are offered in a variety of configurations for voice, data, audio and video
distribution cabling applications for TIA/EIA Categories 3, 5e and 6. We provide users with advanced
product designs and features for effective horizontal cabling.
Cat-5e Patch Panels
Category 5e+ patch panels are designed to exceed TIA/EIA-568-B.2 component, permanent link and
channel level performance specifications providing usable bandwidth beyond 155 MHz. These high-density
panels are available in 12 through 96 port versions and feature enhanced front and rear labeling features
for easy circuit identification. Category 5e+ panels support both T568A and T568B wiring configurations
using an easy to read color-coded wiring label.
Category 5e+ Standard Density Feed-Thru Patch Panels
When connecting equipment in a wiring room, it is often necessary to cross connect using patch
cables, in order to interface to the distribution cabling system. Signamax feed-through patch panels
provide from 12 to 48 modular coupling ports, while maintaining Category 5e performance.
Category 6+ Component Level Patch Panels
Category 6+ patch panels are designed to exceed TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 component, permanent link and
channel level performance specifications providing usable bandwidth beyond 250MHz and are backward
compatible with lower level cabling systems.
- 12458M-C6C - 12 Port Category 6+ Mini
- 12458MD-C6C 12-Port Category 6+
Component Level Patch Panel
- 24458MD-C6C 24-Port Category 6+
Component Level Patch Panel
- 48458MD-C6C 48-Port Category 6+
Component Level Patch Panel
Unloaded Multimedia Patch Panels
Unloaded panels provide the ability to field configure panels using a variety of connector modules including
category 5e/6/6A jacks, category 5e/6 inline couplers as well as a wide range of multimedia modules. The panel is
designed to accommodate both unscreened and screened twisted-pair keystone jacks, which makes it a universal
solution. The panel features front labeling areas and comes with a rear cable management bar that mounts easily to
the back of the panel.
High Density Unloaded Multimedia Patch Panels
- 24U-HDMMP - 24-Port Unloaded High Density Multimedia Patch Panel,
1.75" (1 RU) High Panels come with rear cable management bar and set of mounting screws.
- 48U-HDMMP - 48-Port Unloaded High Density Multimedia Patch Panel,
3.5" (2 RU) High Panels come with 2 rear cable management bars and set of mounting screws.
Multimedia Patch Panels
Multimedia panels are available preconfigured with F-Type or BNC feed-thru connectors. The
female/female F-Type 75 ohm connectors are rated for 1 GHz performance. The BNC panels are provided
female/female BNC feed-thru connectors. Both panels are available in 12-, 16-, 24-, 32- and 48-port
F-Type Feed-Thru Patch Panels
BNC Feed-Thru Patch Panels
Category 3 Modular-Telco Patch Panels
Category 3 Modular-Telco Patch Panels are available in 24, 48 and 96-port sizes and support RJ-11 2-wire,
RJ-11 4-wire, RJ-45 2 wire and RJ-45 4 wire USOC wiring systems. Each 50 position Telco connector is provided with
both Velcro strain relief brackets and hex sockets to secure 25 pair cables with either 90 degree or 180 degree cable
exit. Panels feature a write-on surface to provide port identification on both the front and rear termination areas.
Panels include an integrated cable management/strain relief system for improved routing and strain relief requirements.
Signamax provides media conversion solutions that support data, voice,
video and image transport over a wide variety of transmission media.
These products convert a wide variety of data - from serial RS-232
through Standard, Fast, Gigabit Ethernet and SONET/SDH protocols.
Conversions from twisted-pair copper cable, coaxial cable, multimode
fiber and singlemode fiber, to other types of cable are all possible
with the wide array of solutions from Signamax Connectivity Systems.
10/100 To 100FX Converters With Link Fault Signaling (LFS)
- 065-1100 10/100 to 100FX MM/ST, 2 km Converter w/Link Fault Signaling
- 065-1110 10/100 to
100FX MM/SC, 2 km Converter w/Link Fault Signaling
- 065-1120 10/100 to
100FX SM/SC, 15 km Converter w/Link Fault Signaling
10/100/1000 To 1000SX/LX Converters
- 065-1196 10/100/1000 to 1000SX MM/SC, 220m 62.5µ/550m 50µ Converter
Media Converter Chassis
- 065-1185 16-Bay Rack Mount Media Converter Chassis
Signamax high performance Category 6 and 5e patching and equipment cables
are offered for network, PC and cross-connect applications. These cables are
used for connecting and patching to network equipment both in the wiring room and work areas.
Category 6 Patch Cords
These standard Category 6 cords provide an excellent level of channel
performance and are designed for less demanding applications. These
cords are 100% tested in a complete 4-connector channel configuration to
- C6-115 Series Category 6 Channel Level Patch Cords with Snag-Proof Boot
- C6C-114 Series Category 6+ Component Level Patch Cords with Snag-Proof Boot
Category 5e Patch Cords
Category 5e patch cords ensure optimum channel performance. These cords
accommodate both T568A and T568B wiring applications, and are offered in
ten TIA/EIA/606 colors for easy circuit identification. Insert-molded
boots have a snag-free feature that protects the modular connector,
while the slim-profile boot allows for connection to the highest-density
equipment. The molded boot provides superior mechanical strain-relief
properties. All patch cords are manufactured using ETL verified stranded
cable with 50 micro-inches of gold plating on the plug contacts. These
patch cords are 100% transmission tested.
- C5E-114 Series Category 5e Channel Level Patch Cords with Molded Snag-Proof Boots
Fiber Optic Patch Cords
Fiber optic patch cords suited for equipment jumper cable, cross connects, and work area connections.
All patch cords are manufactured using OFNR riser grade cable and are 100% factory tested to ensure
performance to TIA/EIA-568-B-3 standards. ST/ST, SC/SC and hybrid ST/SC Patch Cords are available in
both multimode (62.5/125µm and 50/125µm) and singlemode cable-types, in duplex and simplex versions.
ST to ST Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cords
SC to SC Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cords
- FC-4/4 Series SC to SC Duplex Multimode Fiber Optic Patch Cord, 62.5/125
- FCS-4/4 Series SC to SC Duplex Singlemode Fiber Optic Patch Cord, 9/125
SC to ST Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cords
- FC-4/2 Series SC to ST Duplex Multimode Fiber Optic Patch Cord, 62.5/125
- FCS-4/2 Series SC to ST Duplex Singlemode Fiber Optic Patch Cord, 9/125
LC Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cords
- FC-9/9 Series LC to LC Duplex Multimode Fiber Optic Patch Cord, 62.5/125
- FCS-9/9 Series LC to LC Duplex Singlemode Fiber Optic Patch Cord, 9/125
- FC-9/2 Series LC to ST Duplex Multimode Fiber Optic Patch Cord, 62.5/125
- FCS-9/2 Series LC to ST Duplex Singlemode Fiber Optic Patch Cord, 9/125
- FC-9/4 Series LC to SC Duplex Multimode Fiber Optic Patch Cord, 62.5/125
- FCS-9/4 Series LC to SC Duplex Singlemode Fiber Optic Patch Cord, 9/125
MT-RJ Duplex Multimode Fiber Optic Patch Cords
- FC-8/8 Series MT-RJ to MT-RJ Duplex Multimode Fiber Optic Patch Cord, 62.5/125
- FC-8/2 Series MT-RJ to ST Duplex Multimode Fiber Optic Patch Cord, 62.5/125
- FC-8/4 Series MT-RJ to SC Duplex Multimode Fiber Optic Patch Cord, 62.5/125