LAN ProNavigator™ Complete Test Kit
If you're a technician on the go, you need the LAN ProNavigator™ from Paladin Tools! Two-piece tester includes main unit and remote with test results at both ends.
- 2 RJ45 patch cords
- 2 BNC coaxial cables
- 2 CATV "F"-to-BNC adapters
- 1 shielded RJ45 coupler
- 2 belt clips
- 9V battery
- Durable hard case with custom fit foam insert
The LAN ProNavigator™ features:
- One-button, simple testing (PASS/FAIL or fault find)
- Traces wires with tone & remote lights
- Quick fault analysis on coax & data cables
- CAT-5 or CAT-6 (UTP/STP) cable testing
- Detects Opens, Shorts, Crossed Wires & Split Pairs
- Compact & lightweight, comfortable to hold
- Designed & manufactured in the USA
- Test status at both ends (main unit & remote)
- Simple PASS/FAIL test results in one second allows technicians to quickly move on to the next test site.
- Generates oscillating audio tone for use with tone probes to locate cables.
- Tests data and telephone cables up to 320 feet (100 meters) for proper pairing for EIA/TIA-568A, EIA/TIA-568B, Token Ring, 10 Base T, and common Category 5 configurations.
- Tests unshielded UTP and shielded STP data cable.
- Detects good connections, open connections, crossed wires and split pairs.
- Tests common BNC connected 50 and 75 ohm coaxial cables up to 320 feet (100 meters) for continuity.
- Tests coaxial cable types RG58, RG59, RG6, Belden 8281, RG8, RG11 and more.
- Shows test results at both ends of cable.
- Belt clips provided and lanyard holes embedded in case to attach to belt or wrist.
- Uses standard 9-volt dc battery with auto-off function to preserve battery life.
- Save time with test results at both ends
- Multi-function tester so you carry less gear to job site
- Easy-to-use: shows test results in seconds
- Auto-off 9-volt battery saver
- Belt clip & lanyard holes keep the tester close by
- Slim, comfortable design preferred by professionals
- Tackles any wiring job: coax & data
KIT LAN PRO-NAVIGATOR
Lashen's Price: $ 196.21