With this kit the technician is set to tackle most coaxial cabling challenges!
Perfect for the LAN/Ethernet or video installation installer. For a wide variety of coaxial connectors, including mini-coax applications, this kit combines the most popular coax tools in a handy zippered case.
- Crimp tool frame with 3 die sets
- Coax stripping tool for RG58/59/62AU
- Professional-quality cable cutter for non-armored cable
- Durable zippered case with carrying strap and complete instructions
- One-year warranty
- Hex sizes .256/.213/.068
- Standard RG58/59/62 connectors from Amphenol, AIM/Cambridge, ADC, AMP and others
- Hex sizes .128/.213/.197/.178/.068/.042
- Mini-coaxial connectors such as RG58 Plenum, Mini-59, RG174 and more. Commonly used for Amphenol RFX, ADC and Kings connectors.
- Hex sizes .325/.215/.065
- AIM/Cambridge and Kings connectors requiring a .324 or.325 crimp. Typically used on RG58, Belden 8281 and RG59 and RG62 applications
KIT COAXREADY KIT
Lashen's Price: $ 144.08