Modular Power Raceway System
The Modular Power Raceway System is the key to customizable power distribution. Comprised of power modules, raceways, interconnect cables and a sequencing controller, the MPR system allows you to design and build a custom power distribution system to your exact specifications. An ideal alternative to custom hardwiring other raceway products, the MPR system lets you design your power strip fast and is engineered to install easily into your rack system.
LINE INTERACTIVE UPSUNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY
- Pure Sine Wave technology provides optimum waveform for sensitive AV components
- Line interactive with Automatic Voltage Regulation
- Compact rackmount chassis only 19" deep
- Easily integrates with control systems using RS-232 and analog I/O
- Total of 8 surge protected outlets
- Load shedding extends runtime for critical loads
- Expansion Battery Pack Option - Connect up to 10 to a single UPS for extended half-load run times of up to 20 hours
- Energy Saver circuitry - reduces power consumption by up to 75% when compared with traditional UPS designs
- Hot swappable primary battery for easy service
- 9' SignalSafe™ power cord minimizes stray magnetic fields
- Middle Atlantic Power Manager™ software allows the configuration of vital system settings
- 3 year warranty
115v rackmount power strips
Rackmount power products are an ideal solution for systems where power distribution needs to be accessed, controlled and sequenced from the face of the rack. Middle Atlantic's rackmount power units feature everything from surge and spike protection to EMI filtering and 6-step sequencing. Low-profile engineering requires that these rackmount power distribution units occupy just one rackspace. Models are available with pilot light status indication and an attractive brushed and anodized finish for the most aesthetic of installations.
- 115v rackmount power strips
- PD-2015R 20 outlet Multi-Mount Rackmount Power Strip
- PDLT-815RV-RN Lighted Power Strips
- PDLT-815RVA Lighted Power Strips
- PD-920R-NS - 20 amp
- PD-915R - 15 amp
- PD-915RC-20 - 15 amp with 20' Power Cord
- PD-915RV-RN - 15 Amp with 2 Stage Surge Suppression and Notification
- PD-815R - 15 amp
- PDS-615R - 15 amp sequencing
- PDS-620R - 20 amp sequencing
- PDS-2X315R - Two 15 amp Circuits with Sequencing
- RPS Series Remote Power Switch
- RPS-K Series Keylocked Remote Power Switch
- UCP-RPS UCP Series RPS connector panel
- DECP1X4 1-3/4" (1 space) Decora® panel, mounts up to 4 Decora® switches
- RPS-KEY Replacement keys for model RPS-K
- IEC Power Cords
115v Vertical Power Strips
The PD Series is a comprehensive vertical power strip line comprised of 17 pre-configured strips in 4 different sizes - all available and ready to ship from stock. Featuring multiple circuit, amperage, and termination choices, stock PD Series strips can satisfy many power requirements right off the shelf. All strips are constructed from 16-gauge steel, are finished in a durable black powder coat, and are UL Listed in the US and Canada.
Isolation TransformerRackmount Isolation Transformer
Many electrical issues can arise when designing a system, including ground loops and common-mode/differential-mode high frequency noise. These problems can arise from poor or improper wiring techniques, and from equipment designed with lesser quality common-mode rejection ratio (CMRR). Equipment problems cannot always be resolved, but the IsoCenter system helps prevent the negative effects of all these problems.
Designed for use when installing and servicing equipment, the WL-60 provides convenient illumination in rack enclosure interiors.