Modular Power Raceway System
The Modular Power Raceway System is the key to customizable power distribution. Comprised of power modules, raceways, interconnect cables and a sequencing controller, the MPR system allows you to design and build a custom power distribution system to your exact specifications. An ideal alternative to custom hardwiring other raceway products, the MPR system lets you design your power strip fast and is engineered to install easily into your rack system.
115v rackmount power strips
Rackmount power products are an ideal solution for systems where power distribution needs to be accessed, controlled and sequenced from the face of the rack. Middle Atlantic's rackmount power units feature everything from surge and spike protection to EMI filtering and 6-step sequencing. Low-profile engineering requires that these rackmount power distribution units occupy just one rackspace. Models are available with pilot light status indication and an attractive brushed and anodized finish for the most aesthetic of installations.
- 115v rackmount power strips
- PD-2015R 20 outlet Multi-Mount Rackmount Power Strip
- PDLT Series Lighted Power Strips
- PD-920R-NS - 20 amp
- PD-915R - 15 amp
- PD-915RC-20 - 15 amp with 20' Power Cord
- PD-915RV-RN - 15 Amp with 2 Stage Surge Suppression and Notification
- PD-815R - 15 amp
- PDS-615R - 15 amp sequencing
- PDS-620R - 20 amp sequencing
- PDS-2X315R - Two 15 amp Circuits with Sequencing
- RPS Series Remote Power Switch
- RPS-K Series Keylocked Remote Power Switch
- UCP-RPS UCP Series RPS connector panel
- DECP1X4 1-3/4" (1 space) Decora® panel, mounts up to 4 Decora® switches
- RPS-KEY Replacement keys for model RPS-K
- IEC Power Cords
NEW! Isolation Transformer
Many electrical issues can arise when designing a system, including ground loops and common-mode/differential-mode high frequency noise. These problems can arise from poor or improper wiring techniques, and from equipment designed with lesser quality common-mode rejection ratio (CMRR). Equipment problems cannot always be resolved, but the IsoCenter system helps prevent the negative effects of all these problems.