- Middle Atlantic Home
- Racks & Enclosures
- Rack Options
- Rack Accessories
- Custom Rackmounts
- Data Cabling Management
- Cable Ladders & Accessories
- Power Management
- Studio Products
- New Products
- A&E Specifications
Vertical power distribution strips designed to mount in Middle Atlantic racks are available in 15 amp and 20 amp versions with and without surge supression.
Rackmount power products are an ideal solution for systems where power distribution needs to be accessed, controlled and sequenced from the face of the rack. Middle Atlantic's rackmount power units feature everything from surge and spike protection to EMI filtering and 6-step sequencing.
RackLink Power Management System, RackLink with Series Protection, PDC Series Contact Controlled Power, RLM Series Remote Power Control Modules.
LINE INTERACTIVE UPSUNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY
- Pure Sine Wave technology provides optimum waveform for sensitive AV components
- Line interactive with Automatic Voltage Regulation
- Compact rackmount chassis only 19" deep
- Easily integrates with control systems using RS-232 and analog I/O
- Total of 8 surge protected outlets
- Load shedding extends runtime for critical loads
- Expansion Battery Pack Option - Connect up to 10 to a single UPS for extended half-load run times of up to 20 hours
- Energy Saver circuitry - reduces power consumption by up to 75% when compared with traditional UPS designs
- Hot swappable primary battery for easy service
- 9' SignalSafe™ power cord minimizes stray magnetic fields
- Middle Atlantic Power Manager™ software allows the configuration of vital system settings
- 3 year warranty
Isolation TransformerRackmount Isolation Transformer
Many electrical issues can arise when designing a system, including ground loops and common-mode/differential-mode high frequency noise. These problems can arise from poor or improper wiring techniques, and from equipment designed with lesser quality common-mode rejection ratio (CMRR). Equipment problems cannot always be resolved, but the IsoCenter system helps prevent the negative effects of all these problems.
Designed for use when installing and servicing equipment, the WL-60 provides convenient illumination in rack enclosure interiors.