Cable Management Racks
Engineered for High-Density Patching Applications
- 2 mounting depths available: 16-7/16" (6-3/8" useable) and New! 24" (14" useable)
- Oversized cable ducts manage massive cable bundles
- MK-1945-24 shall be seismic certified to the following codes and standards: 2007 & 2010 CBC;
2006, 2009 & 2012 IBC; ASCE 7-05 (2005 Edition) & ASCE 7-10 (2010 Edition) and the 2006 & 2009
editions of NFPA 5000 for use in areas of high seismicity Zone 4 or Seismic Design Category (
SDC) "D". These are designed for Mission Critical and/or High-Importance Installations in locations
with the highest level of seismicity and top floor or rooftop installations including those within
UBC and CBC Essential facilities or IBC, ASCE 7, and NFPA 5000 Seismic Use Group III facilities.
For all codes, the Importance factor (Ip) is 1.5. Seismic Certified load capacity of 500 lbs.
- Unique swiveling front D-rings provide patch cable management
- Integral top cable tray, front & rear
- Modern design incorporates captive fasteners
- Hook and loop fasteners and front cable feed-through holes included
- 100 rack screws included
#96-281 Download or view PDF file
p/n: MK-19-45 CABLE MGMT RCK, 45SP (78.
Weight: 64.35 lbs. Power Strip Size: T List Price: $ 715.16 Lashen's Price: $ 536.37
p/n: MK-1945-24 45SP,14"DP CABLE MGMT RK
Weight: 92 lbs. List Price: $ 893.52 Lashen's Price: $ 670.14
adapter accommodates most cable ladders and attach cable ladders to the top of MK series racks.
Includes mounting hardware and J-bolts.
p/n: MK-LA LADDER ADAPTER FOR MK RAC
Weight: 5.75 lbs. List Price: $ 57.84 Lashen's Price: $ 43.38