Surveillance & Monitoring Consoles
As technology continues its rapid advancement and security professionals rely more on digital video and computer-based systems, the consoles that house and protect these systems must be optimized to accommodate rapidly changing equipment. Middle Atlantic Products is pleased to introduce two new series of surveillance and monitoring consoles, the Quiet-Cool Series™ and the Convective Series™. These consoles have been engineered from the ground up to effectively address the thermal considerations arising from increasing heat density within equipment enclosures, and the cable management requirements of today's equipment. Traditionally optional features are built-in, resulting in fewer part numbers and simplified ordering.
ENGINEERED THERMAL MANAGEMENT
- Engineered airflow extends equipment life and reduces equipment maintenance
- Active cooling or vented for convection, depending on series
ADVANCED CABLE MANAGEMENT
- Removable EKO plates on bottom rear facilitate cable entry
- Rear door raised 8.5" off floor for use with cable trough or raised tile floor
- Fully accessible wedge accommodates power strips and includes cable lacer bars
- Heavy duty 14-gauge welded construction, no assembly required!
- Numbered rackrail provides easy equipment alignment
- Optional slide-out rack bay rotates 90° in either direction for easy equipment access
SPACE SAVING DESIGN
- Unique 'zero-space' corner wedge
- Narrowest console width, just 22"
- Modern color choices and beveled side panels integrate with today's architectural styles
Space-saving 45° wedge features full rear door providing easy interior access for cable management and power distribution
Numbered rackrail provides easy equipment alignment, saving installation time
Raised rear door begins 8.5" off finished floor allowing cable entry from a raised tile floor or cable trough
Secure 3-point latch on console rear door provides additional security
Adjustable front and rear rackrail is standard on all consoles and top monitor racks