- Voice & Data
- Structured Media
- Lighting Controls
- Z-Wave Plus
- Decora Smart Wi-Fi
- Decora Smart HomeKit
- Decora Digital Bluetooth
- Occupancy Sensors
- LevNet RF Wireless
- Vizia-RF +
- Vizia +
- Surge Protective Devices
SMC-280 WIRING CASE STUDY
Large single-family home with home-entertainment center and in-wall audio speakers throughout the home. Multiple bedrooms with telephones and computers, including nursery with security camera for monitoring sleeping children. Must support a home office with Ethernet data network. Four telephone lines are needed, two main lines plus business phone and fax/internet. Incoming services must include input and outputs for digital cable, two satellite inputs and at least five televisions.
- Route video and satellite services to multiple receivers and televisions.
- Provide whole-house audio to multiple in-wall speakers with multiple volume controls.
- Create Ethernet home data network, linking multiple computers and peripherals and providing simultaneous multiple PC internet access.
- Dynamically configure phone, fax and internet, distributing to multiple rooms.
- View security camera signal over a cable television channel.
- Provide power to the SMC.
- Determine proper enclosure.
- 3x8 Bi-directional Video Module.
- 1x6 Passive Audio Splitter with Decora Digital Volume Controls
- 10Base-T Network Hub and 18-Port Pre-Configured Structured Cabling Panel (with 3 Category 5 Modules).
- 18-Port Pre-Configured Structured Cabling Panel (with 3 Category 5 Modules and Telephone Distribution Module to configure phone lines through modular patching).
- Decora Media System and Decora Camera with modulator.
- AC Power Block.
- Based on requirements, the best enclosure will be the SMC-280.