- Voice & Data
- Structured Media
- Lighting Controls
- Z-Wave Plus
- Decora Smart Wi-Fi
- Decora Smart HomeKit
- Decora Digital Bluetooth
- Occupancy Sensors
- LevNet RF Wireless
- Vizia-RF +
- Vizia +
- Surge Protective Devices
Media Versatile Panel
For Custom Retrofit and Remodel.
The Media Versatile™ Panel with 3/4" plywood backing features an open architecture for consolidating low voltage electronics and distribution components for phone, fax/modem, data, home net-working, audio, video and home control. The 24" high cold-rolled steel panel with securable door will accommodate a wide variety of Structured Media Distribution Modules by simply removing the grommets and attaching directly to the plywood backing. The sturdy construction is built to industrial-grade standards, and the panel can be surface mounted or recessed in the wall. (Optional mounting brackets may be used for non-standard stud spacing). Ideal for custom retrofit and remodel applications. Available in black powder coat finish. UL Listed.
- Two oval openings with self-healing foam accommodate cable bundles.
- Six 1" or 1.5" conduit fittings on top and bottom facilitate cable entry and routing.
- Wall-mount or recess. Ideal for new installations or retrofits.
- Securable door provides maximum protection from dust and abuse.
- Plywood backing provides open architecture for customizing layout and can accommodate a wide variety of Structured Media Distribution Modules
|Dimensions:||24"H x 14"W x 6"D|
|Materials:||Powder-coated 18 gauge steel with 3/4" plywood backing|
|Standards Compliance:||UL Listed|