- Voice & Data
- Structured Media
- Lighting Controls
- Z-Wave Plus
- Decora Smart Wi-Fi
- Decora Smart HomeKit
- Decora Digital Bluetooth
- Occupancy Sensors
- LevNet RF Wireless
- Vizia-RF +
- Vizia +
- Surge Protective Devices
Surge Protective Devices for GE Fanuc Networks
Surge Protective Devices (SPD) for GE Fanuc Distributed I/O and Field Control I/O Networks
The Cat. No. 3860-GEF is designed to provide transient voltage surge suppression for products operating on GE Fanuc Control Bus networks. The device's interface connections are made via the SPD's unsealed 4-pin screw connectors. It provides low clamping voltages and the ability to withstand high transient current surges that may be encountered by sensitive electronic devices operating in harsh electromagnetic environments or in geographic areas where a high probability exists of encountering the damaging effects of lightning induced transients.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- The 3860-GEF is also supplied with a non-conductive DIN rail-mounting mechanism designed for 35mm Standard and 32mm "G" type rails.
- SPD is designed to provide transient voltage protection using connections compatible with readily available off-the-shelf 4-pin screw terminal connectors used with "Genius-series 90" PLC's.
- Provides two ground-connection options: a ground plate for direct connection to ground-stud terminals and a pig-tail lead for direct connection to any ground bus.
- Dual-redundant protection paths for transients entering into or out of the units with automatic reset-PTC fusing.
- Backed by Leviton's 10-Year Limited Warranty.
- UL 497B Listed for Data Communications Protectors.
STANDARDS AND SPECIFICATIONS
The Cat. No. 3860-GEF is designed for use on GE Fanuc Control Bus networks to provide transient voltage surge protection for sensitive electronic systems. The device is equipped with two options for a ground connection:
- A ground tab, sized for 1/4" studs, is provided for direct connection to equipment ground frame systems and;
- A low-inductance ground braid strap is also provided for use when mechanical mounting constraints preclude the use of the metal ground tab.
The 3860-GEF is also supplied with a non-conductive DIN rail-mounting mechanism designed for 35mm Standard and 32 mm "G" type rails.
TVSS FOR GE FANUC