- Voice & Data
- Structured Media
- Lighting Controls
- Z-Wave Plus
- Decora Smart Wi-Fi
- Decora Smart HomeKit
- Decora Digital Bluetooth
- Occupancy Sensors
- LevNet RF Wireless
- Vizia-RF +
- Vizia +
- Surge Protective Devices
eXtreme® 6+ Universal Patch Panels & Patch Block
Set the bar higher for mechanical and electrical excellence with Leviton's new, craft-friendly, 110-style eXtreme 6+ Universal Patch Panels. These 12-, 24-, 48- and 96-port panels feature T568A and T568B wiring compatibility, white IDC 110-punchdown modules, and top-of-the-line, error-free Category 6 performance.
Optimized for maximum throughput and a zero bit error rate, these panels also feature Leviton's unique "Retention Force Technology" for increased connection integrity and consistently robust performance over the life of the system. And Leviton backs up those high-performance standards with a Lifetime Warranty on all certified installations. For more information on our Warranty and CCS program click here.
Panels come with a cable management bar, mounting standoffs, color-coded front window labeling, and an optional termination standoff for grounding. Panels mount on standard 19" equipment racks, and for smaller wall-mount installations, a 12-Port Universal Patch Block is available.
eXtreme 6+ System components meet or exceed the requirements for channel/component-level performance per TIA/EIA Category 6, and are part of Leviton's high-performance eXtreme 6+ System, which delivers reliable, error-free transmission in an active, real-time network environment.
- Universal T568A and T568B wiring configurations.
- Craft-friendly white IDC 110-punchdown modules.
- Panels mount on standard 19" equipment racks.
- Include cable management bar and mounting standoffs.
- Color-coded labeling for front windows provide easy port identification.
- Leviton's unique "Retention Force Technology" for a more robust connection.
- Standoff for optional grounding (earthing).
- Panels are offered in 12-, 24- , 48- and 96-port configurations.
- 12-Port Universal Patch Block available for smaller, wall-mount installations.