- Hole Making Tools
- Spade Bits
- Cable Pulling
- Connector Tools
- Test Equipment
Cable Pulling Tools
24' Fish Pole
Designed specifically for pushing and pulling wires over long distances
- Push or pull wires over long distances including suspended ceilings, sub floors, crawl spaces and attics.
- Non-conductive, high-impact construction for long life.
- Specialized hook can be used to install wires in suspended ceilings.
- Velcro strap secures pole when in collapsed position.
- Self-contained, no loose parts.
- Lightweight design to minimize fatigue.
- 10443 - Fish Pole 24' collapses to 50" x 2.25" and uses snap lock buttons to maintain extended reach capabilities.
|Extended length:||24 ft., 7.31m|
|Collapsed length:||50 in., 1270mm|
|Diameter:||2.25 in., 57.15mm|
|Weight:||4.25 lb., 1.93kg|
Greenlee P/N: 50104438
Lashen's Price: $ 171.88
Wt.: 4.15 lbs.