MPS CADDY Low Voltage Mounting Bracket
CADDY® Low Voltage Mounting Bracket - New Construction
ERICO offers the CADDY Low Voltage Mounting Bracket - New Construction. Used for mounting low voltage Class 2 communication outlets.
- Side support provides for a rigid installation
- May be installed to the front or the side of the metal or wood stud
- Reduces bulges in the dry wall caused by plaster rings
- Attaches with self-tapping screws or nails
- Works with 12.7 mm (1/2") and 15.9 mm (5/8") dry wall
- Available in single and double gang
NOTE: For low voltage Class 2 use only.
Provides a bracket for mounting low voltage Class 2 communication outlets.
|Catalog No.||Description||Std Box Qty|
|MP1S||Plate mounting bracket for new work||25|
|MP2S||Double gang plate mounting bracket for new work||25|