CATMTP CADDY Mille-Tie
The CADDY Mille-Tie from ERICO is the 21st century method of quickly and economically bundling and positioning high-performance copper and fiber cable. It also works with power cables, conduit and innerduct in cable trays, non-continuous fasteners (J-Hooks, etc.), surface raceways, wireways, service poles and in-wall cabling. The Mille-Tie separates cables for voice, data, video, alarm and building automation systems in horizontal and backbone pathways, simplifying installation and identification for testing and troubleshooting.
- Protects cables from crimping with "Intelligent Grip Technology"
- Cushions vibrations
- Maintains cable properties and conductor configuration
- No waste, simply cut and use remaining tie
- No sharp edges
- One size fits all
Ideal for bundling and positioning high-performance copper and fiber cable, power cables, conduit and innerduct in cable trays, non-continuous fasteners (J-Hooks, etc.), surface raceways, wireways, service poles and in-wall cabling.
How It Works
- Fit the Mille-Tie by threading the tongue through the last available cell.
- Carefully pull the tie snug and remove any excess strip.
- Reuse this shorter Mille-Tie until it runs out.
- A Mille-Tie strip may be used for three or four ties, depending on the application.
Remove and Reuse
- Fit Mille-Tie as normal but do not remove the remaining strip.
- Instead reverse-thread the tongue through the same latching cell.
- Pull the Mille-Tie half-way through for a quick-release system.
- Pull all the way through to release.
- Removed Mille-Ties can be kept and reused as required.
Mille-Tie is a trademark of Millepede International Ltd.