CAT64PLR CADDY CABLECAT Pulley
CADDY® CABLECAT Pulley
ERICO offers the CADDY CABLECAT Pulley to facilitate the installation of cable according to the cable properties (pull force and bend radius).
- Frees up the "second man" on cable pulling
- Maintains proper bend radius and protects cable during the installation
- Kit includes J-hook, pin, wheel, retainer, spring-loaded hook, link, screw and beam clamp
- When the job is complete, the pulley and pin assembly can be removed leaving the J-hook as a cable support
- The CAT32PLR and CAT64PLR pulley components can be used on any current design CAT32 and CAT64 J-hook, respectively
CAT32PLR and CAT64PLR come ready to nail or screw directly to the structure or attach with the hook and link to a cable tray, etc. When used with other CADDY clips, it can be quickly attached to beams, C&Z purlins, drop wire/rods, etc.
North and Latin America
- CAT32PLR accepts about 20 four-pair cables
- CAT64PLR accepts about 40 four-pair cables
- Complies with the TIA standard requirement by minimizing the pull force on the cable
|Catalog No.||Description||Std Box Qty|
|CAT32PLR||Pulley kit - CAT32 2" J-hook, pin, wheel and retainer, spring-loaded hook, link, screw and beam clamp||10|
|CAT64PLR||Pulley kit - CAT64 4" J-hook, pin, wheel and retainer, spring-loaded hook, link, screw and beam clamp||2|