- Test Equipment
- Soldering / Assembly
- Screwdrivers / Bits
- Miscelaneous Tools
Digital Multimeters and Test Equipment from Eclipse Tools
- DC and AC voltage measurement
- DC and AC Current measurement
- Resistance Measurement
- Capacitance measurement
- Diode and transistor test
- Audible continuity test
3-3/4 Auto Range Digital Multimeter
- Complies with newest CE safety standard
- 3 3/4 digits 3999 counts
- Large and easy to read display panel
- Overload and resettable fuse protection circuit design
- Extra function: Auto range, relative reference, backlight, data hold, auto power off, low battery indication
3-5/6 True RMS Multimeter
The Eclipse MT-1707 3-5/6 True-RMS Multimeter is designed for accurate measurements, ideal for a wide variety of electrical and electronic testing applications.
Dual Display Multimeter with Mini USB Interface
The Eclipse MT-1860 Professional Multimeter comes with USB to allow you easy connection to PC for monitor measuring data and recording.
Visual Fault Locator for LC connector cable assemblies
The Eclipse MT-7509 Fiber Optic Laser Tester is a light source used to locate breaks and misconnections in fiber optic cabling. It is an ideal instrument to find the broken or bent patch cords, especially in fiber identification among ribbon or bunched optic fiber pigtails during the installation, in which identifying fiber from end to end may be troublesome or time-consuming.