- Telephone Paging
- Self Amplified Systems
- Office Communications
- Voice Reinforcement
- Special Electronics
- VOIP Gateways
PCM2000 Zone Paging System
PCM2000 Zone Paging System
The Bogen PCM2000 is a modular telephone zone paging and control system. By integrating unique, multi-function modules, the PCM2000 offers both incredible flexibility and capability for future expansion.
The Bogen PCM2000 Zone Paging System is designed for direct connection to loop start and ground start trunks, to PBX or KEY paging ports which supply DTMF capability, and to analog T/R lines. The unit allows total system amplifier power of up to 250W.
The PCM2000 is a fully-integrated zone paging and signaling system with an extensive list of features:
- Simultaneous high- & low-power paging
- Zone and zone group paging (32 paging zone groups, each with up to 99 zones)
- Built-in talkback amplification (requires PCMTBM module)
- Background music assigned per zone
- Local BGM sourcing capability
- Night ringer zone group
- Emergency zone group with choice of built-in tones or outside tone source
- Emergency all-facility page override
- Eight daily time-triggered signaling events (requires PCMTBM module)
- Pattern & echo code calling
- Daily master clock synchronization
- Relay driver per zone
- Auxiliary contacts
The PCM2000 allows for the design of a system that is specifically tailored to the requirements of the facility owner.
Zone Paging System Central Processor
The Bogen Model PCMCPU is the microprocessor module for the Bogen PCM Zone Paging System. One module is required per assembly (up to three PCMZPM zone modules). The PCMCPU module provides power, data and audio connections for the PCM system.
Talkback Module for Bogen's PCM2000 Zone Paging System
The PCMTBM for the PCM2000 zone paging system is used with a high-power central amplifier to provide talkback paging in zones with passive speakers.
Telephone Interface Module for Bogen's PCM-2000 Zone Paging System
The Bogen PCMTIM is the Telephone Interface Module for the Bogen PCM Zone Paging System which provides the telephone interface (including talk battery), night ringer input, emergency override input, background music source input, and auxiliary relay contacts for the system.
Zone Paging Module for Bogen's PCM2000 Zone Paging System
The Bogen PCMZPM module provides three zones of paging to the PCM2000 system. Up to three PCMZPM modules can be used in a basic system to provide up to nine zones of paging.
Power Supply for PCM2000 System
The Bogen PCMPS2 power supply for the PCM2000 system is an unregulated 12V DC, 1.5A from a 120V AC, 60 Hz source. Maximum power consumption is 28 watts and is UL and C-UL listed. One PCMPS2 is required for each PCMCPU in a PCM2000 system.
Pre-Assembled PCM Paging System
- Pre-assembled 3-Zone PCM System with Power Supply included
- Same great features as found in PCM2000
- Ready-To-Go right out of the box
- Expandable up to 99 Zones
- Emergency All-Zone Override Paging Input
- 250W Power handling capacity