Bogen's UHF Wireless Microphone Systems offer users the freedom to move
around while speaking. System choices consist of a 800-channel
PLL-synthesized UHF Receiver with either a handheld microphone or lavaliere
microphone and body-pack transmitter. Headset microphone also available.
UBP800 Body-Pack w/Lavaliere Microphone
- Audio mute switch allows convenient audio muting while leaving the transmitter "ON"
- LED indicator: Unit "ON", and "Low Battery Alert"
- Locking 3.5mm mini-jack provides secure connection for removable microphone
- Convenient, economical operation with AAA alkaline or NiMH batteries (2x)
- 2-1/4" W x 7-1/4" H x 1-1/8" D; 3 oz. (without battery)
UDR800 800-Channel PLL-Synthesized UHF Receiver
- Offers 800 user-selectable frequencies in UHF 470-490 MHz band; 120 dB dynamic range;
operation up to 500 feet line-of-sight
- DigiTRU Diversity™ for maximum range and dropout protection, full LED indicators, 1/4"
unbalanced and XLR balanced outputs, Tone Squelch™ for locking out potential interference,
noiseless transmitter ON/OFF switching, & level control for unbalanced output
- Half-rack receiver design with front panel dual antennas, powered by wall power adapter
- 8-1/8" W x 1-3/4" H x 5-1/4" D; 12 oz.