Test Equipment and Tools
- Fiber Termination Tools
- Fiber Optic Termination tools including fiber light sources, visual fault locators, ceramic kevlar cutters, polishing pads and fiber optic inspection microscopes
- Termination and Testing Kits
- Lashen Electronics offers a wide assortment of termination and testing kits from many popular manufacturers including Greenlee, Progressive Electronics, Tempo, Ideal Industries and Byte Brothers.
- Installation Tools
- Lashen Electronics is a leading supplier of cable installation tools, tool kits, test equipment, and fiber optic tools.
- Power Supplies
- Test Bench power supplies as well as plug-in power supplies
- Test Equipment
- Test equipment, Spectrum analyzers, Audio generators, Sound level meters, Battery testers, Specialized test equipment
- Hand Tools
- Lashen Electronics carries a wide variety of hand tools from manufacturers such as Greenlee, BES, Eclipse, Ideal Industries, Paladin Tools, Xcelite and more.
- Soldering Tools
- Buy electronic soldering tools from Lashen Electronics such as temperature controlled soldering stations, stick type soldering irons, cordless butane and battery-powered soldering irons, heat guns, soldering tips and accessories.
- Find multimeters, meter test leads, meter cases and accessories at Lashen Electronics, Morris County, Denville, New Jersey's premier electronics parts store
- Cable & Wire Testing
- Lashen Electronics carries a full line of cable & wire testing and fault locators, inductive amplifiers, telecommunications test equipment, tone and probe kits and tone generators
- Specialty Testers
- Lashen Electronics a full line of specialty test equipment including CATV and alarm testing, fiber optic instruments, HDTV test equipment, HVAC and environmental testers, irrigation system test equipment and solar power testers.
- Network / LAN Testers
- These Network and LAN testers allow you to diagnose and repair network problems fast and easy.
- Tool Cases
- Lashen Electronics offers a large selection of specialized custom molded, sewn, and ATA fabricated cases, as well as custom foam inserts and tool pallets.
Copyright © 2012
Lashen Electronics, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
We've Got Technicity®